A non-signature anti-virus offering preventive protection against the latest active threats, targeted attacks, and attempts by Trojans and exploits to use vulnerabilities, including zero-day ones, to penetrate systems. Traditional behavioral analyzers monitor the requests malicious programs make of various system resources. But what if a malicious program, having infiltrated the browser, makes no requests of the system and simply modifies, for example, the screen you use to interact with your bank?
Features and Highlights
- All-seeing — neutralizes threats that are completely new and not yet known to your anti-virus.
- Invisible – Dr. Web Katana neutralizes the actions of active malware programs without overloading the system.
- Lightening-like — analyses the behavior of each threat in real-time and immediately neutralizes harmful scripts and processes that your anti-virus didn’t manage to recognize.
- Independent — does not require any configuration and starts operating effectively as soon as it’s installed.
- Flexible — a set of pre-installed protection scripts and the possibility of fine-tuning make it possible to fully control the protection process while adapting it to the needs of the user.
- Offline — protects the system even if a PC is not connected to the Internet.
- Universal — protects a wide range of Windows OS
- Conflict-free — can operate in conjunction with other anti-viruses to enhance the protection of your computer.
Note: 30 days trial version.