One of the most noticeable features is a user interface – clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Other great benefits are low CPU usage while burning and a very stable burning process. Plus support of latest OS – Windows 8.1, as well as any version starting from Windows XP, both 32 and 64 bits.
Besides standard options, Burn Aware Free offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying and many more.
Features and Highlights
- Burn your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Append or update Multisession discs
- Create a Bootable CD or DVD
- Create Audio CDs and MP3 discs
- Create DVD-Video discs
- Make standard or boot disc images
- Copy disc to ISO image
- Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Erase or format rewritable disc
- Check disc for reading errors
- Extract files from multisession or corrupted discs
- Write ISO to multiple recorders simultaneously