Now, with the introduction of Auto-Tune Evo VST, it’s more versatile and easy to use than ever before, thanks to a totally redesigned interface and powerful new processing, editing, and navigation features. Added automatic key detection with the new Auto-Key plug-in (included with Auto-Tune purchase), Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 sound,” real-time MIDI Control, and ARA for closer integration with supported DAWs.
Both the Auto Mode and Graph Mode interfaces have been redesigned to offer the most efficient, flexible, and intuitive workflow for professional users and beginners alike. Antares Autotune VST also includes Flex-Tune and Humanize for more transparent and natural-sounding tuning, and Low Latency mode so you can perform in real-time without distracting delay.
It also features Time Correction for non-destructive time editing, as well as Formant Correction, Vibrato Controls, and Throat Length Modeling. Whether you want to quickly touch up a few questionable notes or meticulously polish an entire performance, Auto-Tune for PC offers the professional pitch correction and classic effects you’re looking for.
In addition to key and scale, Auto-Key also tells you the reference frequency of your music. Most modern music is tuned so that A is equal to 440 Hz, but this is not always the case. If your music or samples are tuned to a different reference frequency, Auto-Key will show you what it is, so you can make the necessary adjustments when applying pitch correction or selecting samples.
Features and Highlights
- Auto-Tune Pitch Correction and Vocal Effect
- Low Latency for Live Performance and Tracking
- Humanize Function
- Automatic Formant Correction
- Adjustable Throat Modeling
- Create and Adjust Vibrato
- Real-Time MIDI Control
- Auto-Motion Melodic Pattern Generation
- Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 Sound”
- Auto-Key: Automatic Key Detection
- Flex-Tune Transparent and Flexible Pitch Correction
- Transpose: Real-Time Pitch Shift
- Graphic Pitch Editing
- Graphic Time Editing
- ARA Support (Audio Random Access)
- Generate Note Objects from MIDI
- Adjust Tuning Parameters on Individual Notes