Adobe Premiere Pro CC is an industry-leading video editing program for Windows PC! You can edit virtually any type of media in its native format and create professional productions with brilliant colors for film, TV, and web. Video editing that’s always a cut above!
Stay in your creative flow
Premiere Pro is the industry leader for editing everything from fast-turn TV series to feature films. Integrated, efficient workflows let you polish your work without leaving your timeline. And automated tools powered by Adobe Sensei speed up time-consuming tasks, so you can focus on your story.
Any camera. Any format. Any platform
Edit footage in any modern format, from 8K to virtual reality. Broad native file support and simple proxy workflows make it easy to work with your media, even on mobile workstations. Delivering content that’s optimized for any screen or platform is faster than ever.
Everything you need. Right where you need it
Along with tools for color, audio, and graphics, Premiere Pro 2022 latest works seamlessly with other apps and services, including After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Stock. Open a Motion Graphics template from After Effects or download one from Adobe Stock and customize it — all without leaving the app. And the tool integrates with hundreds of partner technologies.
Introducing Adobe Premiere Rush CC
The software comes with the all-new Premiere Rush CC, an all-in-one app that works across all your devices. Capture footage on your phone, and then edit and share it to social channels on your phone, tablet, or desktop. Or open your Rush files in Premiere Pro 32bit/64bit version if you want to take them further.
Precise and simple color grading
Take the guesswork out of curve adjustments with innovative Lumetri Color tools. Each curve has two axes with paired values, making selective color grading easy and accurate.
Improve audio instantly
New sliders in the Essential Sound panel let you dial down or remove background noise and reverb for incredible results.
Infographics with Motion Graphics templates
Drag and drop spreadsheets into new infographics Motion Graphics templates to quickly generate visualizations of your data. Any updates to your spreadsheets are automatically updated in your infographic.
End-to-end VR 180
Jump into immersive video with support for VR 180, including optimized ingest and effects. Publish your videos in the Google VR180 format on YouTube or other platforms.
Features and Highlights
- Intuitive user interface for smooth workflows
- Flexible, precise editing controls
- Highly intuitive editing workflow
- Multiple Project panel windows
- Individualized keyboard shortcuts
- Project Manager
- Export Frame button
- In-line search for assets
- Scrolling timeline
- Nestable timelines
- Multitrack targeting and sync lock controls
- Clip replacement
- 32-bit internal color processing
- Professional internal scopes
- Target output resolution
- Warp Stabilizer effect
- Uninterrupted playback
- GPU-accelerated Ultra keyer
- Speed change effects
- GPU-accelerated media processing
- GPU-accelerated Three-Way Color Corrector
- GPU-accelerated transitions
- GPU-accelerated Blur effects
- Broad native format support
- Broad Sony XDCAM native format support
- Native support for DSLR cameras
- Native ARRIRAW support
- Extensive RED support
- Canon XF native support
- Native AVCHD support
- Media Browser for file-based workflows
- Panasonic P2 native support
- DPX file import and export
- Mixed-format timeline support
- Native editing of QuickTime formats
- Support for all major media types
- DPX file support
- ASIO compatibility
- Video hardware support
- 10-bit display support
- Primary display in Cinema mode
- Growing files support
- Adobe Mercury Playback Engine
- Adobe Mercury Transmit
- MacBook Pro OpenCL support
- NVIDIA Maximus configuration support
- GPU-accelerated effects
- Variable playback resolution
- Adjustable video preview settings
- 64-bit Adobe Encore CS6
- Fluid, high-performance editing workflow
- Dynamic timeline trimming
- Customizable monitor panels
- Fast Project panel workflows
- Timeline scroll Improvements
- Fast and easy application of effects
- Fast, multicam source sequence creation
- Automatic scene detection for HDV tapes
- Timesaving options with multiple clips
- Auto-color adjustment
- GPU-accelerated Ultra keyer
- 16-channel audio export
- Vertical waveform zoom in the Source Monitor
- Adobe Prelude CS6 integration
- Adobe After Effects integration
- Adobe Photoshop integration
- Avid NLE project AAF file import and export
- Final Cut Pro project import and export
- RED EPIC and RED Scarlet-X support
- 4K and 5K mastering
- FLV/F4V cue points with name/value pairs
- And much more!
Note: 7 days trial version.